Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm leaving tomorrow!!!!

After months of anticipation, I am finally within my last hours of leaving for Florence! For a few weeks I was nervous, but now I feel ready and am so excited to start this adventure. I would like to take this time to thank everyone that has made this possible for me; first and foremost for my family who has been so supportive the whole way, and for professors for their advice, countless letters of recommendation, and votes of confidence through the application process. To the Shinn Fund committee, for without the grant I have received none of this would have been possible. And to all of my friends (who I wish I could fit in my suitcase!) you are all too good to me, and I couldn't have pictured a better send off. I truly love all of you and will miss you!!! Wish me luck!

Also, I have come across an app called Viber that allows for free international calls and texts while I am gone. PLEASE keep in touch!!! I have the same number so you can reach me via phone, email, or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment